ACTIVITY OPTIONS & VIRTUAL RESOURCES – HOME, CLASSROOM OR HPE SETTING
- Sesame Street – guided home exercise, meditation and activity videos (Lower Primary).
- Move Crew – a UK active initiative in which kids are given daily physical activity missions. Each mission is designed to help kids unlock their 60 minutes of daily recommended activity (Primary & High School).
- KIDDO At-Home Activity Pack – register for a free Kiddo account to access a pack full of great games, challenges and Fundamental Motor Skills activities for children aged 3-8 to play at home. Activities can be printed and provided in take home packs (Lower Primary).
- Move, Play and Go – a selection of games and physical activity ideas from the Move Well, Eat Well team, suitable for primary school students (Primary School).
- #HPEatHome – a Twitter hashtag providing countless HPE activities and lesson ideas for learning at home (Primary & High School).
- Active at Home – Facebook group dedicated to providing fun ideas to get kids moving while learning at home (Primary & High School).
- Active for Life – website dedicated to raising physically literate kids. Includes lesson plans and activity ideas for learning at home (Primary & High School).
- NSW Government – staying active resources for adults and kids (Primary & High School).
HOME BASED WORKOUTS
- School of Strength – a selection of fitness workouts from the Special Olympics team designed to keep students active while learning at home (Primary & High School).
- Sam Wood – join Sam for a live whole family workout at home (Primary & High School).
- UTV – take part in a 10-minute workout (Upper Primary & High School).
- WODWELL – CrossFit-style bodyweight workouts (High School).
- Move with Colour – dance at home with these 10-minute routines (Upper Primary & High School).
- Snow Active – workout at home with Snow Australia’s physical activity sessions (High School).
- 57 Awesome Family Dance Party Jams – a family-friendly Spotify playlist for a dance party at home. Includes songs from the 1950s to today. The playlist can be accessed from the website or via Spotify. (Primary & High School).
- Football Skills Hub – master your skills before taking on the #PlayAtHomeChallenge (Primary & High School).
- The third, fourth and fifth editions of the #PlayAtHomeChallenge (Primary & High School).
- NAB AFL Auskick at Home – regularly updated home-based football clinics featuring AFL identities (Primary School).
- FootyFit – free membership to receive weekly workouts and activities focused on skills, fitness, nutrition and mindset. Note: Pitched to female participants (Primary & High School).
- Trystars-at-Home Activity Series – includes an activity tracker, game sheets and more (Primary & High School).
- Hockey at Home – digital hub featuring clinics and content from Hockey Australia (Primary & High School).
- #HomeCourtChallenge – complete a trick shot on video and win weekly prizes (Primary & High School).
- #BasketballAtHome – home-based skill challenges and activity ideas from the International Basketball Foundation (Primary & High School).
- Street Squash – play squash anytime, anywhere! Includes a video containing activities to try at home, which could be modified to suit alternative equipment. Students can also access a free Street Squash paddle kit (pay for postage) if they don’t have any suitable items at home (Primary & High School).
Swim Swam – at-home, dry-land swim-specific and general workouts.