Learning in Families Together LIFT
At Moonah Primary School the LIFT programme is based on the understanding that literacy and numeracy learning is everyone’s responsibility. By engaging families and working together a collaborative team approach provides the greatest lift to improving student learning outcomes.
Planned events this year include:
- Open classroom sessions for parents to work with students.
- An information morning tea focusing on Student Wellbeing followed by an opportunity for parents to visit classrooms.
- Parent tutoring in Grade 1-2 to support student literacy.
- Art experiences for all students culminating in selected works being entered in the Young Archie awards.
- Taco lunches for parents and students from Kindergarten to Grade 2.
Other exciting events are planned throughout the year.